Z-Uno! We are proud to present our new product

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
PoltoS

Z-Uno! We are proud to present our new product

Post by PoltoS »

Dear Z-Wave.Me and RaZberry users,

We are proud to present you our new product for DIY market called Z-Uno. Z-Uno allows you to make your own devices using Arduino-compatible sensors and programming style. This product is for those who want to extend their Smart Homes with very specific devices not available for major Z-Wave vendors.

Need water level sensor? No problem! Need a pressure sensor? Also possible. Want to control your vacuum cleaner robot? This is possible too! Just use your imagination to create own Z-Wave devices.

Check http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details. Z-Uno is already available in many shops across Europe. Check examples and projects. More to come!
10neWulf

Re: Z-Uno! We are proud to present our new product

Post by 10neWulf »

This looks awesome! Is there any update on the Australian version of this one? Is there any way to order any directly?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We are preparing manufacturing for EU/US/ANZ. We will start shipping again in Feb.
10neWulf

Post by 10neWulf »

Awesome!
kosh09

Post by kosh09 »

No support for Kor?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

What is Kor?
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Took me a while too. I think he means Korea. Some people only speak twitter apparantly :mrgreen:
kosh09

Post by kosh09 »

oops sorry. and he's right
I mean for south korea.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

South Korea like Japain and Taiwan do need special Z-Uno firmware (those countried uses three channels insdead of two in Z-Wave communications). Since there is no Z-Uno ready for that region, we have not made such special firmware.

We will do it once we have hardware ready (expected date is March). But that will also depend on demand - so far you are the first to ask.
amitch

Post by amitch »

Hi,
Are you still planning to launch the Australian version in Feb 2017. Where will we be able to buy it?
Thanks!