v2.2.4 is out

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
bogr

Re: v2.2.4 is out

Post by bogr »

- change device name, icon, hide or deactivate device, suppress device creation, change configuration or CC data
Just to verify the "change device name" aspect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that if you previously had rules, they were based on the device id, e.g. if <something> then Kitchen_Switch = ON. Replacing the switch then meant that the rule had to be updated since you could not (easily) change the id of the new device to be the id of the old device. Now it seem that the rules are based on the device name, so you just have to rename the new device switch so that it's called the same name and you don't have to rewrite the rule. Right?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

No, rules are based on vDev ID. They are not changed.

This ChangeLog string ("change device name) means that this PostFix API allows you to write rule on how to name the device during inclusion. It does not affect it's ID
Karsten

Post by Karsten »

Changelog already for 2.2.3 says: "Fix non working increase / decrease command in ZAutomation API", but seems not to work now in 2.2.4 (if VDev is a Dummy-MultilevelSwitch device). Can you pls crosscheck?
ronie

Post by ronie »

Hi,
Changelog already for 2.2.3 says: "Fix non working increase / decrease command in ZAutomation API", but seems not to work now in 2.2.4 (if VDev is a Dummy-MultilevelSwitch device). Can you pls crosscheck?
as I see App Dummy Device type 'Multilevel Switch' isn't designed to support all possible Multilevel Switch commands ...

At the moment it handles only simple level set from 0 to 99 and on/off commands.

Maybe we can, if it makes sence, enhance the handler in future. Also feel free to try it on your own ;)

That's our app store where you can upload and share your own app's with others.
https://developer.z-wave.me/

That's the how to guide:
https://developer.z-wave.me/?uri=help

Link to Z-Way Dev-Manual is quite old. Please use this Z-Way Dev-Manual PDF instead.