HW L5200,nest,smartthings hub,hue,zwave,wemo, a smart setup?

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
sirelboe

HW L5200,nest,smartthings hub,hue,zwave,wemo, a smart setup?

Post by sirelboe »

not sure I'm in the right place but I own a house with no alarm or security system previously installed and I want to install an alarm system with 24hr monitoring to contact emergency services like police and fire.
I don't mind paying a little extra for better/stable/reliable equipment and hardware (that I can take with me if I move) rather then pay a high reoccurring monthly or yearly fee for the 24hr monitoring.
I'm open to all suggestions here but most of the research has led me to install all this:
Honeywell LYNX L5200 alarm keypad with L5100-ZWAVE module, L5100-WIFI module and a GSMVLP5-4G gsm cell module, and battery backup with 24hr monitoring
nest thermostat
smartthings hub? (not sure if I even need one, maybe just for IFTTT support)
zwave sensors for doors, windows, smoke, fire, water, motion exc..
some wemo switches
some Phillips hue or TCP lights
8 channel DVR with remote viewing, alarm outputs and email alerts.
All plugged into a computer/server UPS (along with the modem and router) so even if a meteor hit the telephone pole on my corner knocking out power, internet, telephone, and cable lines I would still get the alert/email/text, be able to record video and still keep power to everything with full control remotely.
I would like to note that IFTTT compatibility is preferred on all these devices, I have no experience with it but it looks simple enough to make or find "recipes" for whatever scenario I'm trying to accomplish.
so...
Question 1:
What's the cheapest monitoring service that offers text/email alerts, "WAN" wifi control, and 24hr emergency monitoring service?????? I don't need remote camera viewing as I will view the dvr via forwarded ports and a third party app.
Question 2:
Is there a way to have the honeywell keypad and the smartthings hub both monitor one zwave device at the same time? such as when a window is opened both will report it as opened, or will I have to install 2 sensors on each window to alert both honeywell alarm and smartthings hub separately?
Question 3:
I suppose I will use the honeywell L5200 iOS and android app to control everything, is there a better more customizable app out there to control all this?
also, anyone have experience with KumoApp or the WirelessTags? The app looks nice but the products are kinda pricey.
thanks in advance for any input you guys have.. there are so many products out there it hurts my head when I try to look up which system does what or communicates with that and can be controlled like this.. ugh I'm going to have to add a masseuse in this budget because my neck hurts from all this reading. lol