Z-Cloud unavailable?

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
pvdspek

Z-Cloud unavailable?

Post by pvdspek »

Hi,
My browser tells me the Z-Cloud page can't be found anymore.
Is there a problem?

One of the most important aspects of a cloud-based service is that it has to be reliable.
I mean, it's Z-Cloud is a great service, but now I can't even turn on the lights :-)
PoltoS

Z-Cloud is available

Post by PoltoS »

Dear pvdspek, Z-Cloud is available now. May be our provider had some service works on the hosting machine. We fully understand the importance of being reliable and available 24/7 and we are working to be more stable.
Anyway I would suggest everyone to make direct associations as much as possible even if they are duplicating functionality working via Z-Cloud. See our suggestions in Z-Way configuration tips. Home automation with Z-Way, section Do as much direct associations as you can.
pvdspek

Erm... it was available again

Post by pvdspek »

Erm... it was available again..., for a while, but now it's the client that tells me "cannot connect to z-cloud.zwave.me:9087" :-(
PoltoS

We did a lot of maintainence work these two days

Post by PoltoS »

All this to make the system much more robust. It was quite hard to test it on two-three clients. Now there are much more, so new bugs have been found.

We did a huge work to fix these bugs and will take two-three days more to see if everything is resolved, so, we apologize for all inconvenience during this period.