First steps

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
pierrot24

First steps

Post by pierrot24 »

I've tried Z-cloud today, and I was expected something more effective..
My Duwi blind control are well recognised, but I can't no more dim my blind...
It's no so easy to configure.. (define the polling intervall for each device, configure my danfoss living connect with my everspring's temp / humidity sensors )
Malfunction with my everspring's sensors (humidity)

I'm waiting for the next update !
PoltoS

It is a bad idea to connect Dafoss TRV to Everspring temp sensor

Post by PoltoS »

Dear Pierrot,Why can't you move your blinds? If it is recognized, you should see interface for your blind in Device Control -> Switches. Give us more information, so we can help you.It is a bad idea to connect your Dafoss thermostats to Everspring temp sensor. Living Connect devices have it's own temperature sensor and can maintain temperature themselves. We also suggest you to put thermostats in a zone and switch them into automatic mode to use schedules. This is described in a dedicated post.If you really want to connect temperature sensor to change state of Living Connecto thermostats, you have to use python scripts. There is no way to do it from GUI, since the task is quite complex. Refer to Z-Way configuration tips to find some examples.Malfunction in your Everspring ST814 sensors (humidity value problems) is caused by error in Everspring device. We have a workaround of this problem described here, but we will never implement it in our core software, breaking Z-Wave standards.