Aeon Labs Multi sensor interview

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
devauda

Aeon Labs Multi sensor interview

Post by devauda »

Hi,

I integrated a Aeon Labs Multi sensor (Motion, humidity, temperature).

Inclusion: ok
Interview: nok for SensorMultiLevel Class

Il tried to explude, re-include the device. I manually waked up the device during about 10 minutes but the SensorMultilevel is still not interviewed.

The motion sensor worked fine, but no temperature/humidity info.
I'm a bit surprised because this sensor is common and i thought it will work fine

Here are 3 screen copies:
http://ubuntuone.com/3wBnK4c8EuZVGV2SK2p5jc
http://ubuntuone.com/0EVPVHs2bImblHJC8xcqPm
http://ubuntuone.com/3slJOnN4TbEZWP3y7yZREl

One more question:
Will the motion sensor work properly if the interview isn't complete or can i expect problem with this function as well?

Thanks for the support

ps: it's a pitty that there is no search function in the forum to check is somebody else already had a similar problem.
PoltoS

SensorMultiLevel interview

Post by PoltoS »

SensorMultiLevel interview fail will not affect motion detector functionality.The device is not common at all, since in EU it is still not available in quantities with good (release, not pre-sample) firmware. So, we have stopped wrking on its support for a long ago due to huge changes from sample to sample. Once the device will hit market we will test it.There might be two reasons for interview failure:problems in device firmwarethe device uses the new SensorMultilevel version 5 class, while we have not fully implemented it yet - this will come in Feb.To search across the forum you can use google: only posts in russian were found...
devauda

SensorMultiLevel interview

Post by devauda »

I bought this device because, it appears to be supported on the web-site http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/121

According to the same web-site, it seems that the sensor use class 2
"Multilevel Sensor 0x31 Classe version 2"

Which version of the firmware is implemented?
PoltoS

As you can see from the link

Post by PoltoS »

As you can see from the link you have posted, it was me to add that record and it was done 1.5s year ago! It was app version 1.3 and was not working as expected. Since the device might have change.

The record was edited by someone 4 months ago, so may be 1.3 is not the old f/w version I've tested, but the new one. Which version is yours?
devauda

Here is the file:

Post by devauda »

Here is the file:

manufacturerId value="0086"/>
productType value="0002"/>
productId value="0005"/>
libType value="06"/>
protoVersion value="03"/>
protoSubVersion value="1c"/>
appVersion value="01"/>
appSubVersion value="11"/>
basicClass value="04"/>
genericClass value="20"/>
specificClass value="01"/>
optional value="true"/>
listening value="false"/>
routing value="true"/>
beamSensor>0
devauda

Sorry, i did a mistake. The

Post by devauda »

Sorry, i did a mistake. The application version of my aeon labs multisensor is 1.17. Is it possible to update it for a next release? If you need more infos about this sensor, tell me and i will provide it to you.
PoltoS

We will update the record for

Post by PoltoS »

We will update the record for that device once we see it working and available in shops. We do not want to make a new record for each beta-prerelease version of MultiSensor. And we need a correct manual to fill the record. So, let's wait a new version.

After all, the record just gives you names and descriptions, but the support of the device is still same. You can use expert commands to configure it.
devauda

Temperature missing

Post by devauda »

Then i come back to my initial problem, the aeon multisensor is configured to send unsolicitated temperature report to the aeon controller which are both in association group 1. I expected to get temperature of the room in "Device control/Meters", but this windows remains empty. Do i miss something or do i have something else to configure?

Thks for the support
PoltoS

Temperature should be in

Post by PoltoS »

Temperature should be in Sensors, not in Meters.

To see the temperature sensor value you need to have SensorMultilevel interview done. It is also certainly inside a MultiChannel, so this one too.
jfrancois

Working?

Post by jfrancois »

I have the same device and i can't configure temperature sensor ?
Did someone have been working this device?