PoltoS

Yes, it does support all the

Post by PoltoS »

Yes, it does support all the functions of Aeonlabs Multisensor
Colin

Aeon Labs Multi sensor

Post by Colin »

Hi PoltoS,

Thank you for letting me know. I'll go ahead and buy a Aeon Labs Multi sensor now.
Colin

Aeon Labs Multi sensor

Post by Colin »

I bought the above Aeon Labs Multi sensor. It worked up until you released the newer "Z-Wav.Me Home Automation" code version 1.4 (the current code with the "Choose preferred UI" option initially on IP_OF_RASPBERRY:8083). Now it doesn't work properly, I can get all of the sensor values EXCEPT the motion detection value. Can I possibly get the older code from you, do you have a link to the last 1 month old code I was using before?

=> I've got around this issue now by completely rewriting all of my code so no problem now.
pierre2302

Aeon labs multisensor

Post by pierre2302 »

Hello colin

I'm sorry for my English I use google translation

I have the same problem as you, with AEON LABS multisensor. I can not get the value of a motion sensor for the new version. I saw that you managed to solve the problem by changing the program.

Please can you indicate the changes to be made

thank you
" Raspi 2 (RaZberry) / Raspi B (Razberry) " With OpenRemote Free 2.2.0_TTS-Email-Serial and Z-Way
Colin

Z-Way 1.4 version has massive problems

Post by Colin »

Hi pierre2302,I think the new Z-Way 1.4 version has massive problems, in fact none of my Aeon sensors are now working properly since version 1.4, before version 1.4 everything was perfect though.For example, my Aeon Door sensor no longer works, it just sleeps.As for the the Aeon Multisensor, I am now getting the value of the PIR motion sensor a completely different way by doing the following (not ideal but seems to work. Clearly the pre-version 1.4 situation was infinitely better / more efficient):On the Z-Way webpage (your Raspberry Pi URL:8083), go to the tab called "Devices Configuration", then look at the section "Devices to be switched on upon motion detected and off after timout (on time)" if this has the "Razberry" selected (or the node of the Razberry e.g. node 1) then, if this PIR motion sensor activates, a 255 or 0 gets sent to the Razberry. When it deactivates after say 20 secs (you can specify this 20 seconds in the "3. On Time" section), a 0 is sent to the Razberry node 1.So I now (inefficiently) check if device 1 (i.e. the razberry) has changed, if it has then I do the following:Get the current value of the sensor by sending a Get() request: e.g. type this into a browser: http://192.168.1.4:8083/ZWaveAPI/Run/de ... .Get()This returns null, however if you now quickly check the following url link you get the updated time and the LAST KNOWN value of the PIR:http://192.168.1.4:8083/ZWaveAPI/Run/de ... [0x30]NOTE: Also, I noticed that these guys (see link below) are having similar problems since the version 1.4 update, I'm assuming it is all interrelated???http://de.z-wave.me/node/830Also: http://en.z-wave.me/content/motion-trig ... g-uiUPDATE: 16.10.2013An easier solution is to revert back to version 1.3.1 of the Z-Way software, this fixed everything for me. The Aeon Multisensor and Aeon Door/window sensor work perfectly again .Also note that I never managed to get the Aeon Door/Window sensor to work with version 1.4 (it just sleeps) however it works perfectly with version 1.3.1
pierre2302

z-way

Post by pierre2302 »

Hello

Colin thank you for your response.

I tried going back to version 1.3.1
" Raspi 2 (RaZberry) / Raspi B (Razberry) " With OpenRemote Free 2.2.0_TTS-Email-Serial and Z-Way
PoltoS

Our v1.4.1-rc1 (beta) fixes

Post by PoltoS »

Our v1.4.1-rc1 (beta) fixes this problem. We will test it more and release soon
Colin

Thanks PoltoS

Post by Colin »

Thanks PoltoS, that's very good news.
V1.3.1 is stable for me so I'll just keep using this for just now.

Could you please tell me which bug fixes and improvements are included with the new v1.4.1-rc1 Beta version because as I say I'm happy with v1.3.1?

Thanks,
Colin.