Double click on Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
devauda

Double click on Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller

Post by devauda »

I'm using a Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller. I configured scene activation on double click on the upper part of the paddle. (From doc: the Scene 11: Double Click on Upper Part of Paddle).

I have to wait about 40-50seconds to have the scene activated. In the log files i got the next message:
"CC MultiChannel: Soure instance of the encapsulated instance should be changed to the actual instance: Report on incoming Get should use source value equal to destination of Get packets!"

I tried to change to Scene 3: Single Click Dim Up, and it is working very quickly without having to wait the 40seconds and i don't get the log message.

Have you any idea to explain this difference? I would rather use double click if i can get it working.

Thanks for the support
PoltoS

The message is not critical

Post by PoltoS »

The message is not critical at all - it is a log message for us - developers not to forget to made an improvement ;) As you can see, it is marked as TODO.

This message should not appear during button presses (only during device configuration). When do you see it?

Do you see events in the log immediately or with a delay 40-50 seconds too? There is no reason for such a delay.