Translation

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Timotej

Translation

Post by Timotej »

Hi!

If you are planing to translate the UI in any other languages, I would more than love to help you. Since I am from Slovenia, it would be no problem for me to translate it in my own language.

Timotej
PoltoS

Thank you, we apreciate your

Post by PoltoS »

Thank you, we apreciate your help.

Short howto:
for translation of WebUI you need to download language.en.js file (https://z-cloud.z-wave.me:/js/language.en.js), change en into sk in the filename and edit the file to change all English strings on the right side of : sign into localized string in your language.

Once done, you can send them at info@z-wave.me. It will also be possible to set up a translating environment, so you can upload these files and test from time to time during your work.

The iOS app have another translation file. We will extract it and provide it to you.
Timotej

Thank you for providing me

Post by Timotej »

Thank you for providing me information. However I cannot download the file as I don't have a z-wave dongle thus making it impossible to connect with Z-Connector. Would it be possible to send me the language.en.js file to my email?
PoltoS

How will you test it if you

Post by PoltoS »

How will you test it if you have no dongle? ;)
Timotej

I have already ordered one,

Post by Timotej »

I have already ordered one, waiting for it to come. Meanhwhile I thought I could start translating and have it done by the time it comes.