Bug Expert Gui

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
erikcramerjr

Bug Expert Gui

Post by erikcramerjr »

Im not sure if this is the right location to report a bug ?

if i go to http://hostname:8083/expert/#tab_deviceconfiguration

And i would like to change a name, i dont get the option to save it.
If i then change a option i get the save option but it does not save the name, it does in the current session.
but if i open a new screen with the same url the names are not saved.

I also cannot import the configuration, it hangs on loading but does not save it.
pz1

Re: Bug Expert Gui

Post by pz1 »

The configuration tab indeed does not have a save button. However, if after the name change you go to the map menu, you can save there. I just did that, and the changed name persists after a restart of my Firefox.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
erikcramerjr

Post by erikcramerjr »

pz1 wrote:The configuration tab indeed does not have a save button. However, if after the name change you go to the map menu, you can save there. I just did that, and the changed name persists after a restart of my Firefox.

Thanks the renaming seems to work indeed.

What i also notice is i cannot select text from any page ?
and my fibaro wallplug and 2 x 1,5 kwh switch hang on interview is not complete.
which for the wallplug is not really a problem but for the dual plug it is as i only see one switch now.

I forgot to note it used to work the dual plug now i just see one and the +++--- after the interview is not complete are different not sure if they mean some thing different ?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We have blocked text selection on this page (don't know why, but was 3 years ago ;). Same as right click. But for right click you can use Control key - it works
erikcramerjr

Post by erikcramerjr »

OK cool what about the interview that does not complete, van i do some thing about it?
Bounz

Post by Bounz »

I've a problem with Expert GUI too: I'm unable to change map's background image. I select 'upload image' from the apartment's context menu, choose a map of my flat, press 'upload' and nothing happens. In javascript console log I see POST request http://hostname:8083/config/maps/1.jpg?save=yes but the map doesn't change.
Tried different browsers with no success.
Is there anything I can do in this situation?
erikcramerjr

Post by erikcramerjr »

Ive reset all the devices it seems to work for the wall plugs.
The double relay switch i had to select as a device after which i saw 2 switches and i can switch atleast one of them.
Ill try the other one later as its not hooked up. and keep you updated.