Correct Configuration for FGS-222 Fibaro Relay Switch

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
enhhn17

Correct Configuration for FGS-222 Fibaro Relay Switch

Post by enhhn17 »

hello,

what is correct configuration parameters for FGS-222, Fibaro double relay switch, while we can control the switch by ZWave and physical toggle switch synchronously?

thanks.
Eckhard

Re: Correct Configuration for FGS-222 Fibaro Relay Switch

Post by Eckhard »

Hello,

same question for me. I am facing several problems with FGS-222:

* several configuration options are not shown in zwave.me
* I see three (3) switches in zwave.me. Two of them seem to control the same switch. Sometimes there is a inconsitent state reportet. (Reports switches ON instead of OFF or vice versa).

The Fibaro devices manual doesn't help here.

If there are other users facing these problems please report here.

Thanks, Eckhard
SkjeggPT

Post by SkjeggPT »

Do not get correct status either
Spacerat

Post by Spacerat »

Same here. I have three switches 0,1,2 in Z-Way.
0 is turned on and off, if I use the first physical switch. But with 1 I can also turn on and off the light. But then it gets inconsitend with switch 0.

2 seems to be for the second switch.
Raptor2k1

Post by Raptor2k1 »

In my test-zway System i don`t see any of this Problems. 0 is off, when 1 and 2 are off. 0 is on, when 1 or 2 are on. 1 is channel 1, 2 is channel 2. Seems all to be fine :?

Greets
Chris
Spacerat

Post by Spacerat »

@Raptor2k1
I did an automatic inclusion and then afterwards I have choosen the Fibaro Template in the Expert UI.
How did you include the relay?
I did the inclusion with Z-Way 2.2.0.
Raptor2k1

Post by Raptor2k1 »

Include was done in Expert UI.

Maybe you have to change some configuration of this device. In Expert UI there is a config parameter (at bottom) with the name "Switch All- Settings". Channel 0 is the "Switch All" Association-Group-Status (i think so :D). My mode choice is "in switch all on and off groups".

Maybe it could make a difference too, if you set your fibaro device as "mono-stable switch" oder "bi-stable switch"?!

Chris
Spacerat

Post by Spacerat »

Switch all-Settings is set to default : "Not in switch all group"
Christian12

Post by Christian12 »

FGS222 works By me. 1-1,2-2 0- i dont know. Sometimes on or off. V2.2.0 included

For easier config, i used the peper infos.
bawesto

Post by bawesto »

I have some problems with my FGS-222 konfiguration since i updated to z-way 2.3.6. I came from 2.3.1 where the FGS was included.
It gave me 3 binary switches. Two of them worked as expected for the two chanels, named Lamp1 and Lamp2. No use for the third, so named "NotUsed". Everything working fine.
After the Update Lamp2 disappeard in the UI. But i tested and can switch the second chanel now with "NotUsed". So I renamed "NotUsed" to Lamp2.
First strange thing- trying to fix my Apps using Lamp2 as input, rename has not worked. I can choose Lamp1 but no Lamp2, here it is furthermore "NotUsed". So I choose "NotUsed" instead Lamp2 in the App, tested it switching in the UI whitch worked and was happy with it for 2 days.
Now i realized the status of Lamp2 is not reported to the UI if using the physical bistable switch connected to the FGS-222. I can switch Lamp2 on and of but nothing is happening in UI. So also the Apps don't react if using physical switch.

Any Ideas how to fix this? Listing Interview-Results in expert-UI there are still 3 SwitchBinary Classes with Instace 0,1,2 Can I have all back in UI?
Or get the 2 remaining Elements working right for the 2 chanels?