SmartHome UI-Error

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
peona

SmartHome UI-Error

Post by peona »

Hello,

when trying to log in with my windows phone, internet explorer or edge i get the error message from the screenshot:

"SmartHome UI-Error
Unable to load data"

This error apears with every browser available for windows phone, internet explorer and edge. with chrome and iron everything works fine. is there a way to get z-way running on my windows phone?

dont want to send my z-way back =(

i have the newest z-way version,

best regards,
paul
Attachments
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG (3.29 KiB) Viewed 9449 times
peona

Re: SmartHome UI-Error

Post by peona »

does noone know what going on? nobody using a windows phone? im gonna send my raspberry and z-wave modul back to the shop on monday if i dont find a solution =(
pz1

Post by pz1 »

MS stuff is known to be dificult. They are working on updating the server side for Windows 10, so they may look into the windows presentation platforms as well. On past experience I can tell that this will not happen overnight.
peona

Post by peona »

I dont think that this is an Microsoft issue... Not making zway compatible with Windows Phone just makes it completely unavailable for ~7% of all customers. Hmm... I cant be the only Windows Phone user that wants to use zway
peona

Post by peona »

by the way, the devolo home control webinterface works great with windows phone
topcatsss

Post by topcatsss »

Yes this is a very silly situation.
I use windows for everything, phone/xbox/laptop etc...

So for the controller not to work with any of the native browsers is very silly.
I have now finished writing my own custom interface that works on every browser.
Simply built on jquery and bootstrap for the front end php calls for the backend into the zautomation api