Blind level set not working proper

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
hribaro1

Blind level set not working proper

Post by hribaro1 »

I have a Fibaro FGRM-222 roller shuter which is working well with my blinds.
The buttons on the Blind User interface works ok (up, down, stop).

The problem is when I want to set the level (with the blue circle) it does not work.
I think the reason is because it refreshes the current status rather quick, before blind actually moved to final position and then the system thinks that is a new setting. Waht happens is that the blind starts jittering until it settles in the position which i rather close to the previous position.

I actually tried to duplicate the control with the code device, where I can set a delay for refreshing (reading the value). If the delay is short a have the same behaviour as mentioned above. if I set the delay to a higher value then it works.

I was playing quite a lot and if, I would be able to close window with the blue circle then it works, but if the refresh is done before than system thinks this is a new set value.

Is there a posibility to set the delay of the blue circle refresh?
If not would it be possible that this blue circle would close automatically after the first setting was done?
How we can correct this?

Tried also with dimmer - works ok but dimmer is settleing in the position quickly (less than in 1s) and the blind needs quite some time to come to desired position.
Attachments
Blue circle for blind
Blue circle for blind
BluCircleBlind.JPG (29.21 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
hribaro1

Re: Blind level set not working proper

Post by hribaro1 »

Reverted back to version 2.1.1 and works normaly.
Blue circle is updated only after motor has finished operation and works ok.

With the newer versions this is not working ok for blind.
Hope it can be resolved in the future.

Robert
hribaro1

Post by hribaro1 »

Also Firmware version v2.2.0 with UI version 1.0.3 still works fine but v2.2.1 and v2.2.2 does not work any more good with blinds. Since refresh of the above blue circle is done immediatelly after setting the new value , the system thinks new value is set. Result is jittering of the blinds and not possible to set it via the blue circle.
ridewithstyle

Post by ridewithstyle »

Hi there,

same here, no matter what UI I'm one, using the circle pretty much doesn't work. The shutter just "oscillates" around the current position, absolute values work fine tough.

regards, rws