[Android] Habitat - Open Beta test

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Aegis

Re: [Android] Habitat - Open Beta test

Post by Aegis »

Interesting!

I'll look into it.

Turns out that custom icons are a lot more complex than I assumed. I'd have to design some sort of mapper to correctly associate the device state with the correct icon.

I've created a landscape layout for the dashboard though! :)
Provo

Post by Provo »

There is a slight inconvenience/annoyance with the GUI. When showing the device list in a room, the edit-button in the bottom right corner is covering the value of the bottom device. Considering that editing a room description is something one does very rarely, perhaps it would be better to remove that button and put that functionality elsewhere?
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Provo wrote:
11 Jan 2018 18:22
There is a slight inconvenience/annoyance with the GUI. When showing the device list in a room, the edit-button in the bottom right corner is covering the value of the bottom device. Considering that editing a room description is something one does very rarely, perhaps it would be better to remove that button and put that functionality elsewhere?
Good find! Ill figure out somewhere else to put the edit button. Thanks :)
fez

Post by fez »

Hi. I just upgraded to Z-Way 2.3.7 and since then the app seem to have an issue to show the dashboard.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

fez wrote:
04 Apr 2018 10:35
Hi. I just upgraded to Z-Way 2.3.7 and since then the app seem to have an issue to show the dashboard.
Hi there and thanks for reporting the issue.

If possible, could you submit details of the problem on the github issue tracker? Do you get any error messages at all?
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

The issue has now been fixed. New update published. Thanks for the report fez.