Active Apps not displaying

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
10neWulf

Active Apps not displaying

Post by 10neWulf »

Hi All,

I've got a strange issue affecting my 2.3.0 box.

last week, I noticed that I could not see or edit any of my active apps in the active tab. Yet, I can see widgets for all my apps, and can even install new ones! (I can see all apps in the app store) Important to note that these apps are all running in the background.
Active Apps
Active Apps
Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 5.45.17 pm.png (33.05 KiB) Viewed 3862 times
I took a look at https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... ps+missing and cleared my cache, changed PC's and still nothing.

Tonight, I found that my disk usage was 95%+ and deleted some old log files, but still no change after a reboot.

Recent Changes:
-I had a strange crash occur last week around the same time. I got a PRTG alert which monitors the health of z-way HTTP, and noticed the z-way-server service had stopped, however my log had maxed out and didn't get any messages - so not 100% sure if it is related.

-I also updated the "Condition Switch" app around the same time.

-I have modified the CSS file for theme modifications, but I have reverted to the default theme, and no changes.

I've attached a log from the last reboot, and i tried to access the "Active" apps tab just before the log ends. (no log messages are outputted when the active apps page loads)
z-way-server.log.zip
Log
(415.29 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Any thoughts or similar encounters? Happy to provide any additional information if it helps?

Thanks in Advance,

Tim
10neWulf

Re: Active Apps not displaying

Post by 10neWulf »

PoltoS

Re: Active Apps not displaying

Post by PoltoS »

Please post the issue here: https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/zwave-smarthome/issues
We need this browser console trace, but here forum editor ate half of the text ;)