UZB with FW5.07 not added to network of UZB with FW5.06

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Willem_K

UZB with FW5.07 not added to network of UZB with FW5.06

Post by Willem_K »

In fact I encounter 2 issues:

In a specific application I have added a UZB stick as secondary controller to a network of another UZB stick which is the primary controller. This worked fine when both sticks had FW5.06. I have updated the primary controller to FW5.07 but now it does not work anymore with it's software application (not z-way). I did a full reset of the stick but that did not change the situation. So this is issue 1.

With the z-way software I was able to copy the primary network to the second stick which still has FW5.06, now this one works again in the non-z-way application.
I have reset the stick with FW5.07 and tried to add it to the network as the secondary controller, but nothing happens. The primary stick with FW5.06 is in inclusion mode and the stick with FW5.07 is in learning mode but the blue leds keeps flashing and nothing happens. So this is issue 2.

Any clues?
Willem_K

Re: UZB with FW5.07 not added to network of UZB with FW5.06

Post by Willem_K »

It appears it is caused by a problem with the stick after updating it to fw5.07, see https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=10. Further discussion there.