z-way-server doesn't respond, high cpu load

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Vincentoo

Re: z-way-server doesn't respond, high cpu load

Post by Vincentoo »

Hi,

I updated last Sunday to this new release (2.3.5) and I have the same issue: CPU usage is really higher than it used to be. Load is:
load average: 1.07, 0.85, 0.60
On this RPi I only have z-wave-server running :-(
abi

Post by abi »

PoltoS wrote:
20 Sep 2017 00:58
yes. or ps@
Its happening again. Credentials sent to your email.
Toffi

Post by Toffi »

Hi, I also run 2.3.5 (on Rasp PI) since a couple of weeks. Until now it seems to run smooth, but since some days I face problems reaching the Z-Way Server and get the following message in the Web-Interface: "The request failed because server does not responding"
Also Homekit App does not working, no online Apps, etc..
But Z-Way is working locally. I can switch lights, etc.

I thought about installing 2.3.1, but now a contact to "z-wave.me" is not possilbe at all. The wegsite/server is totaly down, it seems.
Does anybody have the same problems.
When will the servers run again?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

I have investigated the ase of @abi. It turned out that our Network Reorganization code is wrong and makes the system busy forever. Please don't use it. We will heal it soon.

Please note that different users might see effects looking similiar, but haveing in fact different roots. We are trying to check individually each case in order to make Z-Way better. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you can reproduce the issue. Sometimes we can not find the root remotelly, but sometimes we do and it helps us to improve the code.

@Toffi The web site is back again.