Fortrez MIMO2+ interview

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
kpanchen

Fortrez MIMO2+ interview

Post by kpanchen »

I have a problem with interview on Fortrez MIMO2+ device, interview basically stuck on 93% and two items never finished. If I go and Force to do interview manually it seems like controller is not doing anything at all, I don't see any activity in the Queue or in the log.

Device basically has 5 instances, 1 generic, 2 sensors and 2 relays, the problem is with the last to relays which cannot finish Association Group Information (0x59/89) interview, which actually supposed to be only one group "Lifeline".
Force Interview.png
Force Interview.png (9.69 KiB) Viewed 5904 times
At the same time from Expert Commands I can get all the required information, no failures and I see activity in the log.
Command Class.png
Command Class.png (17.93 KiB) Viewed 5904 times
I've attached relevant log as well, from the log I see the whole interview goes fine, reaching the end and doing the last two items but unfortunately cannot tell why it is not finishing them.

Any help greatly appreciated!!
Attachments
z-way-server_ex.zip
(1.29 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
kpanchen

Re: Fortrez MIMO2+ interview

Post by kpanchen »

Bump!

Can somebody from developers have a look or at least point me in a right directions? It seems like MIMOLite and MIMO2+ are pretty popular devices.
I can provide more info if needed!

PS I know I can force interview to finish by just setting variables to true, not sure about consequences of that.

Thanks!
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please try in the latest release. We have fixed few things in it
kpanchen

Post by kpanchen »

Thanks Sergey, I've tried to update to 2.3.6 and however I see some differences and improvements interview is still failing:

For MIMO2+ it is still the same as I described, two CC's failed and forcing them seems like not doing anything.
I've tried to re-interview my Schlage BE469 lock and simple "Force Interview" button always stuck at 8% (which is one CC Security), if I force other CC's to re-interview they going through but two stuck completely: "Manufacture Specific" and "Version". Eventually "Manufacture Specific" went through, but "Version" not. From the log I see that lock is basically not responding to requests.

Thank you again!
Attachments
lock.zip
Log for BE469
(1.63 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

The device is simply not answering. I believe it is because it ignores Version Get due to non-secure packet. And it is non-secure since Security failed during inclusion. So look here.
kpanchen

Post by kpanchen »

Interesting enough - I've re-included the lock and it did pass the interview without any problems from the first try. Still not sure what's up with MIMO2+.

Thanks!