find.z-way.me working?

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
RolfKunkel

Re: find.z-way.me working?

Post by RolfKunkel »

I confirm Alexa Service is still working fine but I have detected another problem. In the Alexa App there are devices listed that does not match device names in my Z-Wave System. When I delete in Alexa App (the Android app) some of these unknown devices they reappear after I asked Alexa to search for devices. They appear with the same wrong and unknown name. Can it be that the Migration of user data done in the scope of your server extension went wrong. It seems my data is merged with data of another network.

Rolf
JMR

Post by JMR »

Same here! There are devices in the Alexa-App that do not belong to my account. I deactivated all Smart home skills in the Alexa-App, then reactivated and did a search for devices. At first there were just my devices after reactivation. Now there are again devices that do not belong to my account.
RolfKunkel

Post by RolfKunkel »

Alexa service is again not working. Any attempt to switch a device using Alexa voice service falls.
Provo

Post by Provo »

PoltoS wrote:
21 Jan 2018 15:24
We have launched two additional servers for find.z-wave.me services. Currently we are looking how the load is balanced. Please let us know here if you experience problems accessing find.z-wave.me service.
At least find2.z-wave.me that the service redirects to defaults to non SSL. Even if manually entering https in an effort to force SSL, after login, it falls back to non SSL again, meaning all information goes between client and server unencrypted. This is not good.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We have switched them both down and after that during some time (until your DNS updates) you might be redirected to individual find2 and find3. Please clean DNS cache and browser cache, as well as cookies.
aLiEnHeAd

Post by aLiEnHeAd »

After logging in with my credetials on https://find2.z-wave.me/zboxweb I have access to a different system (in russian language) instead of my own !!
Provo

Post by Provo »

PoltoS wrote:
24 Jan 2018 12:31
We have switched them both down and after that during some time (until your DNS updates) you might be redirected to individual find2 and find3. Please clean DNS cache and browser cache, as well as cookies.
Ok, I will try that. In the meantime I can tell you that when I just now tried to log in through the service, I was taken to another person's Z-Way. It's in russian, and has one room with one dummy device only – or at least that this user/account has access to. I don't know what's happening here, but this looks seriously messed up.

EDIT: And thanks to the Add mobile device QR code, I can read the remote ID, username and password of the account. I will not use this of course, but this is looking like a very serious security issue.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

You are on the test server with only 5 boxes (all russian) - we have disable auth there for our internal tests. Please make sure to clean DNS and switch to the working server. Also let me know your boxId - I'll check if it is connected to the stable server or test one. Only 5 boxes can connect to the test server (we have restricted it), so your box should be on the original server, not on the new test find2.
ahorndesign

Post by ahorndesign »

Admins, I really want to do a responsible disclosure of a problem I stubbed upon when you were migrating, please DO contact me personally (so long no response to posts and personal messages here and emails).
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Did it in PM