Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
ahorndesign

Re: find.z-way.me working?

Post by ahorndesign »

Replied, thanks.
RolfKunkel

Post by RolfKunkel »

When can we expect to get a stable and reliable Alexa Service? Still many times no response or too long response time.
enbemokel

Post by enbemokel »

I´m alsow interested to the answer, everything is working with Alexa, but not the Z-Way Skill. Veryvery very bad.....
Helleman

Post by Helleman »

It isn't working for me either. When I enter my remote id and password at the first screen, after a while it goes further to the login screen to my system, but then it goes back to the first login screen where it wants me to enter the remote id again. It never stays at the login screen for my system.
If I connect via my IPhone connected to my home WIFI, then it works fine.
Brekne

Post by Brekne »

Today I tried to remote log on to my Razberry several times,and only got someone others. My ID is XXXXX, but was logged on to IDXXX85 , IDXXX68 and IDXXX03. I hoped that the razberry was a secure system so nobody else could go into. I tried to log on to my own as usual, but landed in other places? I
took a screen picture of all 3 incidents.Is this what we can expect?
Is it possible for me to remotely log into my razberry without using find.z-wave.me ?
pwm

Post by pwm »

With load issues and all, I wonder if not z-wave.me should consider having the devices connect using encrypted MQTT.

I think it would give less load on the server.
And with each device given a unique certificate the server would know which client connects.
And no reverse tunneling.
teklov

Post by teklov »

Same for me. I have a new installed system and cant get started.
Provo

Post by Provo »

Helleman wrote:
29 Jan 2018 19:36
It isn't working for me either. When I enter my remote id and password at the first screen, after a while it goes further to the login screen to my system, but then it goes back to the first login screen where it wants me to enter the remote id again. It never stays at the login screen for my system.
If I connect via my IPhone connected to my home WIFI, then it works fine.
In the first login screen, use the username and password you use to log in to your system locally, but put your remote id and a slash in front of your username, like 999999/admin.
Brekne wrote:
29 Jan 2018 20:10
Today I tried to remote log on to my Razberry several times,and only got someone others.
A few posts back, a few of us experienced this but it was only test servers with auth turned off. Perhaps it's the same with you? I thought they fixed this, but maybe not.
teklov

Post by teklov »

And if i havent got any ID yet?
In the first login screen, use the username and password you use to log in to your system locally, but put your remote id and a slash in front of your username, like 999999/admin.
Popp Wod

Post by Popp Wod »

Well, you could log in locally.
You should identify the IP of your z-way-server by inspecting your router and looking for the device.
Then enter the IP into your browser.

That should at least allow you to connect from inside your LAN.

Access via find.z-way.me is not possible and I doubt they will fix it allthough until now I thought the support was excellent. But what actually happens with regards to the server issue is a shame.