Status update to z-wave.me on local status change (lifeline issue?)

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
lagging

Status update to z-wave.me on local status change (lifeline issue?)

Post by lagging »

Hello,

I used to have a fairly functioning network of 6 z-wave devices, mostly qubino switches and two roller shutters, now i'm begining to think it was by luck.

I have recently purchased few more switches and took the chance of upgrading to z-wave.me 2.3.7 - however i was experiencing the issue of having none of the new switches reporting their status when switched manually from the wall switch (i can still command them from z-wave.me's UI).

I've reset the whole of my z-wave network to try and fix the problem, and now- no device reports their status change :o :lol: .

:geek: I thought it might be something to do with lifeline association, so i've tried to cancel and add it back, as plain association, as instance 0 and instance 1 - but no difference.
:geek: I've read that z-wave used to have an issue with a lutron patent, but i'm the eu and the switches used to report their status, so i don't think that's my issue, though there might be a setting i don't know of that i'm blatantly missing.

please help, really stuck. :!: :roll:
lagging

Re: Status update to z-wave.me on local status change (lifeline issue?)

Post by lagging »

i'd like to report i've solved the issue:
rolling back to 2.2.5 image, than installing 2.3.8, and in case any device doesn't update its status yet, refreshing the lifeline association.
Now the network works. something in 2.3.7 didn't click for me, couldn't get around it, but in 2.3.8 is smooth.