Procedure-How to install z way on the latest Raspbian

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Thorgal

Procedure-How to install z way on the latest Raspbian

Post by Thorgal »

Hi, I am user z way HA for one month but everyday and a few times day my raspberry pi3 B+ ,razberry ZW 0500 and the latest raspbian are not working together. Could somebody advice what is the best procedure to install software, libraries and other software to make them working without issue?. Thanks for any advices.
Z-Wave Support

Re: Procedure-How to install z way on the latest Raspbian

Post by Z-Wave Support »

Hello,

The last Version of Z-Way is supported Raspian Strech.
Use the default Installation.

Best regards
Z-Wave Support
Thorgal

Post by Thorgal »

Hello, what do you mean "default installation"? because each time I used raspebbery terminal and command 'wget -q -O - razberry.z-wave.me/install | sudo bash' . You advice me to download zip file 'http://razberry.z-wave.me/z-way-server/razberry.img.zip.
Thanks for replying
Thorgal

Post by Thorgal »

Thanks for help, nothing works. I have new sandisk A1 16Gb card and after a few hours server refusing connection. I need shutdown raspberry and after everything is working and again, again. What is the issue if address 127.0.0.1:8083 can not be reached?. Thanks
Dajazzz

Post by Dajazzz »

Thorgal wrote:
12 Dec 2018 01:15
Thanks for help, nothing works. I have new sandisk A1 16Gb card and after a few hours server refusing connection. I need shutdown raspberry and after everything is working and again, again. What is the issue if address 127.0.0.1:8083 can not be reached?. Thanks
see last post in my other thread. I think that will help you :)