"Thermostat control" & rules with reverse function

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
moelli

"Thermostat control" & rules with reverse function

Post by moelli »

Hello,
I'm still fairly new to smarthome: Raspi Pi4 installation, zwave.me 4.03, Devolo (Danfoss) radiator thermostat, Devolo window/door sensor. A controller for various rooms is set up using the "Thermostat control" application. Also additional rules: if the window is open -> then lower the heating temperature
My problem: despite the reversal function being switched on as a rule, the radiator temperature remains at the lower value after the window is closed until the time at which a temperature change is specified via the thermostat control.
Have no idea why the temperature doesn't return at once to baseline.
Grateful for ideas.
PoltoS

Re: "Thermostat control" & rules with reverse function

Post by PoltoS »

Please add another device (you can use a dummy device) to see if the rule is executed. Also please check the log to check for errors
Jammyha

Post by Jammyha »

moelli wrote:
17 Apr 2023 07:53
Hello,
I'm still fairly new to smart home: Raspi Pi4 installation, zwave.me 4.03, Devolo (Danfoss) radiator thermostat, Devolo window/door sensor. A controller for various rooms is set up using the "Thermostat control" application. Also additional rules: if the window is open -> then lower the heating temperature color tunnel
My problem: despite the reversal function being switched on as a rule, the radiator temperature remains at the lower value after the window is closed until the time at which a temperature change is specified via the thermostat control.
Have no idea why the temperature doesn't return at once to baseline.
Grateful for ideas.
Yep! I know about it. In addition, the temp also affects the device. I'm so confused
otverber

Post by otverber »

Use "Advanced Virtual Thermostat" app.
Gives everything for control of heating
Open window shuts of heating; it does not change the temperature setting. When window is closed the heat is turned on again.