Export heating control buttons to HA

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
markchang

Export heating control buttons to HA

Post by markchang »

Hello to all.

I use HA as a multiplataform integration between zwave.me as my old core system and the newest part for lights and cameras (matter+ Reolink)

All works fine but I have only one thing to finish. It’s about heating control export from zwave.me

I want to export it in order to have buttons in ha that works like zwave.me ones but o don’t know how to do it.

Zwave dashboard is limited compared to ha and can’t import Wi-Fi items, so I need to use ha for dashboard.

I have some scenes in zwave that I can export with zwave to ha module, but I don’t know how to create scenes using hearing control (schedule, comfort, esave…)

I don’t want to duplicate them in ha, I want to export them in order to use the ones I create in zwave as it is my domo core system.

Any idea?
markchang

Re: Export heating control buttons to HA

Post by markchang »

So, for me, the best way is to control directly thermostats with scenes. If I add one to a scene I don’t know how to manage the number I can use. 0,1, …. It is not clear for me.

One of the best options for an scene is to manage heat, so, I’m surprising to see that it is not possible to así it into a scene, or at least is not easy to see how to do it

Any help about this?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Sorry, could you please be more specific?
markchang

Post by markchang »

Hello, I want to have the same options I have in zwave.me (esave, time dependent,…) in heat control but in HA dashboard

I have a lot of scenes in zwave that directly exports to HA so I can use zwave as the core of my system and then, add some other things like Reolink cameras or HomeKit export and at the same time, use a better dashboards in my house using HA

I usually use time dependent all the time and e save or anti frost on hollydays.

If I can replicate 4 buttons or at least export correctly these 4 modes to HA it will be perfect because it opens the door to voice control via homekit, and HA dashboard integration
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Got you. Indeed, the type of this widget is very complex and can't be easily mapped in HA.

An easy way is to check what is called on those buttons and make "Code Device" for each call. This one will be exported to HA automatiucally.

If you see how to map it to HA, please let us know. We will think about it.
markchang

Post by markchang »

Ok, I think that the best way is code device. I only need to know how to see the code launched at each heat control button
markchang

Post by markchang »

Hereafter web codes for each button:

<button class="btn widget-btn-comfort btn-default" id="btn_comfort_Heating_13" ng-click="runCmd(v.id + '/command/' + cfg.climate_state[2] + '?room=null', v.id)" ng-class="v.metrics.state == cfg.climate_state[2] ? 'btn-primary': 'btn-default'" title="Confort"><i class="fas fa-sun"></i></button>

<button class="btn widget-btn-energySave btn-default" id="btn_energySave_Heating_13" ng-click="runCmd(v.id + '/command/' + cfg.climate_state[1] + '?room=null', v.id)" ng-class="v.metrics.state ==cfg.climate_state[1] ? 'btn-primary': 'btn-default'" title="E-Save"><i class="fas fa-moon"></i></button>

<button class="btn widget-btn-schedule btn-primary" id="btn_schedule_Heating_13" ng-click="runCmd(v.id + '/command/' + cfg.climate_state[3] + '?room=null', v.id)" ng-class="v.metrics.state == cfg.climate_state[3] ? 'btn-primary': 'btn-default'" title="En función de la hora"><i class="fas fa-calendar"></i></button>

<button class="btn widget-btn-frostProtection btn-default" id="btn_frostProtection_Heating_13" ng-click="runCmd(v.id + '/command/' + cfg.climate_state[0] + '?room=null', v.id)" ng-class="v.metrics.state == cfg.climate_state[0] ? 'btn-primary': 'btn-default'" title="Protección contra congelación"><i class="fas fa-asterisk"></i></button>

How to convert this to exportable buttons?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Better to check the url on clink (in the network tab of the browser debug console)
markchang

Post by markchang »

Ok, thx. I will try and came here with results ok?
markchang

Post by markchang »

I’m not a Java or HTML man, but regarding html code, onclick change the state of an id from 0 to 3 depending which button is selected.

I imagine that Id is a virtual id, so muy question is, there is a code to see these virtual ids?