Demo Interface bug

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
graycrow

Demo Interface bug

Post by graycrow »

Hi!

You did a great job by creating a RaZberry.

I got mine today and setting it up now. I noticed one small bug (or maybe feature, it depends): In the demo interface all room names are written in Russian. Looks like that Russian strings stored in the Rules.xml file. I got my RaZberry from UK, delivered to CZ, quick start guide is in English, so I think it is better to replace that Rules.xml by English one or create different language packages.

P.S. Russian is actually my native language, and I can understand everything on that demo interface, but I just prefer English UI and, most important, RaZberry is used not only by Russian speaking people.
PoltoS

You are right we have shipped

Post by PoltoS »

You are right we have shipped a wrong Rules.xml file with the UI. Will fix it today.
nutcracker

Russian Rules.xml file

Post by nutcracker »

Hi, where can I get the English version of the Rules.xml file? I've installed the software from razberry.z-wave.me just now but its still in Russian. Thanks.
PoltoS

Next version will have

Post by PoltoS »

Next version will have English names, but as graycrow suggested, you just need to change names of the zones. These are demo zones and do not have any influence on the system.
graycrow

Delete them or rename.

Post by graycrow »

It's probably not necessary for you to have English Rules.xml. That Russian words is just zone names, like Living Room, Bedroom, etc. Open the web UI, then right click on each of that Russian words and select Delete Zone from drop down menu. After you deleted all zones, you can create your new zones in English. Also you can rename zones instead of deleting them.
nutcracker

Yes thanks, I guessed as much

Post by nutcracker »

Yes thanks, I guessed as much! So what's coming next in the software updates... :-)
PoltoS

It is out, you are welcome to

Post by PoltoS »

It is out, you are welcome to update with the same command as you used to install the software