Full support of Fibaro FGS-221?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Tiptop

Full support of Fibaro FGS-221?

Post by Tiptop »

I have the Fibaro FGS-221 in my network and they are accessible, so far.
However, for all those switches, the interview state is never completed:

"Interview is not complete yet. You probably have to wake up the device
+ +++ ++++++ ++. ++."

The dots are for the two instances of the "SwitchAll" command class. Under details, I see (in red letters): "mode: None (timestamp)".

What is the reason for this?

There is another annoying thing: This switch has two separate relay channels.
However, in the GUI I cannot give each channel a separate name.
If I want to switch with one channel the ceiling lights and with the second channel a wall lamp, I cannot give those different channels a suitable name. All can do is to name the whole device e.g. "Swich Ceiling[1], Wall[2]"... which is not really a good solution...
Is there a workaround for this?
PoltoS

This is a bug in Fibaro

Post by PoltoS »

This is a bug in Fibaro devices. It will not harm you (unless you use SwitchAll feature), so just forget about it.

As for names, yes, it is a problem in the current version we expect to fix it in future. At the time we developed that part of code there were no one double switch. Since we have not changed it.
Tiptop

SwitchAll broken in Fibaro's firmware?

Post by Tiptop »

Ok thanks for the info. The message "Interview is not complete yet." is still a bit annoying... ;-)

So the SwitchAll-Feature is broken for these Fibaro devices or is it a RaZberry related bug?
I indeed intended to use the SwitchAll for these switches.......

Concerning the names: Would be cool to see this implemented some day - different names for the different instances of a device. Thanks in advance!
pz1

Strange Fibaro 221 Status

Post by pz1 »

In the standard Web interface my installation continuously shows the status of both channels as "lighted up" even if they are marked as "off" in the switches menu.
If controlled from OpenRemote behaviour there is normal behaviour.
A reboot of the Raspberry did not cure this problem. Could this be caused by OpenRemote which read the Status every 2 seconds? (http://raspberry:8083/JS/Run/zway.devic ... evel.value, where x is 1 or 2 depending on the channel)
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Tiptop

I had the same issue...

Post by Tiptop »

Try to reinterview the device. This helped in my case to cure the problem.
Good luck!

Greets,
Stefan
pz1

Forced re-interview did not

Post by pz1 »

Forced re-interview did not work for me. "Apply this configuration" followed by "Request curent stored values" made the lights swith off in the WEB interface. Unfortunately pushing the buttons did not make the lights shine again. Still the switches remained functional in the sense that the actual lights can be switched on/off.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum