ACT compatibility problem?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Johnny

ACT compatibility problem?

Post by Johnny »

At the moment I test some different devices:
I bought some zwave.me devices (dimmer and blind control) which work great.

This week I tested an ACT ZRW232 dimmer which cannot be detected correct in the device configuration and also cannot be found in the manual selection of the device description record.
I can control the dimmer (on/off/various dimming level), but I cannot change some selection like dimming time, switch buttons, and so on..
I tried to select the ZRW230 which is very similar (3 wire version) but still no improvement.

Is this a problem with the ACT devices itself (e.g. not 100% zwave compatible firmware) or a problem of the device description records?
PoltoS

This device was discontinued

Post by PoltoS »

This device was discontinued several years ago and it is not in our database. Some of versions of the device are in the db - just try to pick it up manually.

If you want to configure the device, you can use our API to do this (we will do a UI soon). This is done with devices[X].instances[0].commandClasses.Configuration.Set(param, val, size)
PoltoS

This device was discontinued

Post by PoltoS »

This device was discontinued several years ago and it is not in our database. Some of versions of the device are in the db - just try to pick it up manually.

If you want to configure the device, you can use our API to do this (we will do a UI soon). This is done with devices[X].instances[0].commandClasses.Configuration.Set(param, val, size)