EZmotion and new version of software

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
McD

EZmotion and new version of software

Post by McD »

On 29/03/2013 I updated my Z-Way installation and since then I am getting this in the log

[2013-03-29 xxx] Got frame from device X to controller, but command class 0x20 for device is not registered - instantiating it as not supported

device X is an EZmotion

Is this a bug?

Additionally the sensor data (temperature....) does not get shown anymore in the web interface under menu "Device control" -> "Sensors".

Is this desired?
PoltoS

No, it is not a bug. The

Post by PoltoS »

No, it is not a bug. The device sends up Basic, while it can not accept Basic. So, we create it on the fly as "not supported" by device. This is ok.

As for Sensors, we have updated SensorMultilevel data holder structure to conform Version 5. Please run re-interview (Forcce interview)
McD

Sensors page in new ZWay and EZmotion

Post by McD »

The sensors page still just shows the motion part of the EZmotion. The temperature and light is not shown. I can read it with my scripts, but it is not in your webpage. What can I do?
PoltoS

Have you update the s/w

Post by PoltoS »

Have you update the s/w (version of 29 March) and re-included (or forced the interview)? Are you useing the UI from the new version of s/w (version of 29 March)?
McD

..z-wave-magic..

Post by McD »

Automagically and over night, the webpage now shows the desired information. It took some hours....but I have not touched the system meanwhile .... magic ....