Moving configuration from AeonLabs Z-Stick S2 to RaZberry

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
alucien

Moving configuration from AeonLabs Z-Stick S2 to RaZberry

Post by alucien »

Hi!

I recently bought a Razberry module for my RaspberryPi. It works great.
Previously, I was using the z-cloud.z-wave.me with the Aeon Labs Z-Stick and I have all my z-wave modules linked / associated with this controller.

My question is, the is an easy way to move all the configuration that I used with the Z-stick to the razberry module? or I have to exclude and include again all the modules with this new controller?

Maybe it a silly question, but any help/advice is welcomed!

Thank's in advance!

Antonio
PoltoS

Easy restore function would

Post by PoltoS »

Easy restore function would be available next week. It will not be fully compatible with Z-Cloud, but would be possible to convert.
alucien

Hi,

Post by alucien »

Hi,
thanks for your comment, but I'm in doubt, does this means that next week I could use Easy Restore to move all my setup from the AeonLabs Stick to the RaZberry???
On the other hand, it's better to do it manually in an easy way?? is there some guide or manual that explain the steps to do it in an easy way? Or I have to exclude and include again all my devices with the Razberry
I tried to add the RaZberry as secondary controller in the Z-cloud (with the Aeon Z-strick) but without any luck.
Thanks in advance.
Antonio.
PoltoS

You can add RaZberry as

Post by PoltoS »

You can add RaZberry as secondary - press Reset Controller button and then Re-include self in others network.

There would be a way to transfer data from Z-Cloud to RaZberry, so you will just substitute Aeon stick by the RaZberry. Just note that automation will not move to RaZberry.