Razberry and Fibaro RGB

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
zoic21

Razberry and Fibaro RGB

Post by zoic21 »

Hi,

I would like to know if someone try to use Fibaro RGB module with Razberry ? Is that work ? Maybe supported soon ?

Thank for your answer
PoltoS

Works perfectly (shows up as

Post by PoltoS »

Works perfectly (shows up as 4 dimmers)
skiv71

Re: Razberry and Fibaro RGB

Post by skiv71 »

I'm seeing strange behaviour for the fibaro RGBW controller.

2 of the many interview results continue to fail... regardless of my attemps...

SwitchColor and PowerLevel
Eric

Post by Eric »

Mine does the same, I assumed that this was work in progress for new features.

I'm intrigued by the SwitchColor class though, the only results on Google seem to all point back to Z-Wave.me. The command class ID 0x33 is already in use for the Advanced Z/IP Server class. This class is indeed supported by one (555) of the two (491+555) FRGBW records in the Pepper1 database. It's the only device in the entire database that seems to support any of the Z/IP command classes though... so that doesn't seem quite right.
pofs

Post by pofs »

The original name for SwitchColor is actually Color Control, we just named it to resemble other similar command classes.
Eric wrote:The command class ID 0x33 is already in use for the Advanced Z/IP Server class
This is actually wrong. The closest Z/IP-related command class is 0x23, all the others Z/IP classes are above 0x4F.
pofs

Post by pofs »

Actually, SwitchColor shouldn't pass interview for Fibaro RGBW controller, because there's a bug in device itself.
If I recall, it always reports the same capability regardless which one was requested.
The bug was reported to Fibaro, and they're fixing it.

Not sure why PowerLevel fails. Probably the device doesn't report back on POWER_LEVEL_GET requested. Need to see the log to say for sure.