RaZberry certified under Z-Wave Plus!

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PoltoS

RaZberry certified under Z-Wave Plus!

Post by PoltoS »

We are proud to announce that after more than 2.5 years from previous certification of Z-Way software it was now re-certified under new Z-Wave Plus certification program.

The set was: Z-Way + RaZberry 5gen + Raspberry Pi Model B+. Certification number ZC10-14110009 was issued.

We are preparing a major release based on v2.0.0 release candidates. Stay tuned, catch the Z-Wave!
Tiptop

Re: RaZberry certified under Z-Wave Plus!

Post by Tiptop »

Congratulations!
Looking forward for news about the 2.0 version!

Could you tell a bit more about "RaZberry 5gen"? What's the difference between the previous 4 generations?
How can I identify the RaZberry version of my hardware?
pofs

Post by pofs »

@Tiptop:

Different generations of chips have different memory types and sizes, power consumption, transceiver characteristics, and of course different firmware SDKs. From technical point of view, it has a lot of differences, but it is probably not what you're asking :)
What actually matters is explained here: viewtopic.php?f=3422&t=20590#p52687

And here's how you identify your RaZberry hardware version: viewtopic.php?f=3422&t=20810
mikeholczer

Post by mikeholczer »

zwaveproducts.com says on their spec page that the razberry card they are selling has "Sigma Designs 3102 Z-Wave Transceiver Module" can you tell from that if they are still selling v3 razberries?
pz1

Post by pz1 »

mikeholczer wrote:zwaveproducts.com says on their spec page that the razberry card they are selling has "Sigma Designs 3102 Z-Wave Transceiver Module" can you tell from that if they are still selling v3 razberries?
Just tell them you want the v5
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum