Security Class Not Implemented By Library?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Erasmuz

Security Class Not Implemented By Library?

Post by Erasmuz »

I've been out for a while doing some home remodeling and during the course had to reset my razberry. My setup has been to use the razberry as a secondary controller which has worked great for quite a long time.

My issue is since the raz was a secondary and it had to be reset (for some reason it lost several nodes from the primary controller) I decided it would be easy enough to just remove the raz from the parent, factory reset, and re-learn the z-wave network from the parent controller again. But after resetting and trying to relearn the network the raz will no longer get the network. The logs show the following error....

Error returned from _zway_cc_call_handler(zway, command, controller->id, 0, data[4], &data[5]): Not implemented by the library (-3)

This happens when the primary is asking for security classes. This has always worked in the past so I'm not sure why putting the raz in learn mode doesn't work any more. I've been fighting with this for 2 days now and I'm not sure if it's the raz not getting a good reset (for some reason when I reverted from the latest r.c. release back to 2.0.0 my network came back which makes me think the chip isn't being fully reset), a new update in the primary controller has started asking for security classes when it didn't do so previously, a bug, or something completely oblivious to me.

Thanks for any help!