What issues would you want to get fixed in Z-Way?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
pz1

What issues would you want to get fixed in Z-Way?

Post by pz1 »

PoltoS wrote:We need to port Arduino standard libraries to Z-Uno. This is a huge work, so we want first to make most required libraries first.

Please help us to choose most needed libraries. Below please add libs you are interested in and after we get some 20-30 libs, we will make a poll to vote for most usefull.
As a variant on this request we as users could also make a list of priorities of open issues in If there are a substantial number of responses by 2015-01-09, I'll create a vote here.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Plainsane

Re: What issues would you want to get fixed in Z-Way?

Post by Plainsane »

https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/home-automation/issues/275

Honestly I just wish the state of switches in ui were in sync with the actual state of the switches
islipfd19

Post by islipfd19 »

Plainsane wrote:https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/home-automation/issues/275

Honestly I just wish the state of switches in ui were in sync with the actual state of the switches
That would be nice BUT I believe some company has a patent on the mechanism and to avoid license fees, companies with z-wave devices do not send the switch status when it is manually operated.

With that said, you can use the SwitchPolling module to query the swatches in the predetermined time you select to get a more "real time" status of the switch.
jet11x

Post by jet11x »

niffler (see Recipes) section will deal with this without polling for some switches.
pz1

Post by pz1 »

I did not intend this thread as a discussion about problems, but rather as a enumeration of issues that should be fixed.
So I see #275 as a candidate, whatever the background problem or user workaround exists.

Other issues please (with reference to github, or specific forum post)