Login in Old/New topic

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
jtb1111

Login in Old/New topic

Post by jtb1111 »

Hi,

I'm new to Rasberry Pi with a #3 model B. I’ve loaded basic software and the Z-way software. I have a “generic” z-wave control module and have hooked it up to the IO port. I want to use the Z-way Expert UI and other Z-way software with both the local and remote access.

On my screen I see a box “Z-Way Remote Access” and direct connect z-way with 192.168.0.108 showing and it asks for a “Remote ID/login and a password” I have tried the admin: admin combo I see in many posts and it does not work. Also the pi:raspberry combo does not work either. How do I register to get a new Remote ID/login and set a password? Also if I click on the “direct connect to z-way address (192…..) with the "Web Browser" all I get is a page of xml code and what looks like a logout. Is there a reset for the User ID and reset password option?

This seem like a common problem but I could not get a fix from the posts... Thanks for your help...
PoltoS

Re: Login in Old/New topic

Post by PoltoS »

Please click on the IP to get locally on your box. Then set up password (login is admin by default). On the login page you will also see remote access ID.

To use remove access please use find.z-wave.me and login as ID/admin with your admin password
badgerwave

Post by badgerwave »

Where do we click?
The screen is just an xml script as explained in the first post. More help please
pz1

Post by pz1 »

jtb1111 wrote:I have a “generic” z-wave control module and have hooked it up to the IO port.
- what is the brand and type of your control module
- which port is the IO port you use
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum