Add devices which not listed in device list

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
HarmenB

Add devices which not listed in device list

Post by HarmenB »

Hi everybody,

I'm new to raZberry and having some issues with devices which are not showed in the device list (as example: i've got a Fibaro RGBW controller) but when i click: "Add device" and select "Fibaro" this device isn't on the list. How could i add this device to my raZberry?

for your information, i have a raZberry with a clean install of Zwave-me (latest version). i already searched on the forum and see many topics with the RGBW controller, but not how to install it...
silverhack

Re: Add devices which not listed in device list

Post by silverhack »

When you go to 'Add device' at the top (above the list of the manufacturers) is a wide button to add a new Z-Wave device and identify automatically. This will allow you to include any Z-wave device to the network.
HarmenB

Post by HarmenB »

But you wouldn't have a instruction on the device how to add this device so how do i know how to add it?
silverhack

Post by silverhack »

You can follow the instructions in the Fibaro user manual for how to include the device to the Z-Wave network.
http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manua ... -v1.01.pdf

Once you click the link to add a new Z-Wave device (in the razberry Smarthome web page) then on the Fibaro RGBW device, you can either:
- try to auto-include by turning on the power
- press the B button 3 times.