Impossible to include Fibaro devices

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
bpeti_hu

Impossible to include Fibaro devices

Post by bpeti_hu »

After downloading the latest raspberry pi complete sd card image from http://razberry.z-wave.me/z-way-server/razberry.img.zip
the UI starts on my old RPi model B, but

1. every time I enter to UI Settings-> Management I get "Unable to load a license key from the remote server." error with a title of SmartHome UI - ERROR. How can I load the license key?

2.I installed a Fibaro Dimmer and a Fibaro 4in1 Motion sensor in my room and started a few include. For the very first try I was lucky with the Motion Sensor, but not with the Dimmer. The 3rd dimmer got included for the 4-5th try. After a factory reset, I got stucked and cannot include the sensors. I sent the Fibaro sensors to factory reset as well but every time I try to include a new sensor I fail with Inclusion takes a long time to start up...

here is my procedure for including:
- add a new device (Z-wave)
- start inclusion (red led brights up on Razberry 2 module)
- I press B button 3 times on Fibaro sensor (3 short and quick press in 1-1,5 sec)
- nothing happens I get Inclusion takes a long time to start up..., red led on Razberry 2 module goes off

Any suggestion to fix it?
PoltoS

Re: Impossible to include Fibaro devices

Post by PoltoS »

Please update to the latest stable (go in Maintainance -> Firmware upgrade)
bpeti_hu

Post by bpeti_hu »

Updated to 2.3.4 and still the same. Also tried with a RPi 3 and same issues. Nothing happens during inclusion, tried with multiple Fibaro devices and still nagging me with license key. Please help.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

- Please check that the frequency of your RaZberry is same as if the device.
- Make sure to activate learn mode on the device
- Try to exclude first
bpeti_hu

Post by bpeti_hu »

- All the devices are using freq used in CEPT (EU), as well the RaZberry is sold for EU countries
- on Fibaro device I press button B 3 times to activate learn mode, nothing happens
- nothings happens during exclude
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

With Fibaro we have seen that devices is not excludable sometimes. Use reset aequence from the manual