All devices lost after reboot

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
collinbarning

All devices lost after reboot

Post by collinbarning »

When i reboot my pi3 thez-wave devices are lost in domoticz and have to pair them allover again. is there a solution?

i am using the razberry Z-wave.me and domoticz
ghrayfahx

Re: All devices lost after reboot

Post by ghrayfahx »

I’m having the same thing with my setup on a MyCloud device. I really would like a fix because my thermostat resetting every time I lose power will be a HUGE issue to me.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

If you loose them in Z-Way too, this certainly means RaZberry damaged. Please check
ghrayfahx

Post by ghrayfahx »

I am using a UZB Stick and Z-Way on a WD My Cloud. It lost my thermostat which was the only physical device I had on my network after rebooting. I excluded it and re-included it and it’s working properly. I haven’t tested if it will do it again after another reboot.
Struikrover

Post by Struikrover »

Objects are:
Raspberry Pi3
Razberry as additional on board of the Raspberry Pi

Without running The Hardware within Domicz "Open Z-Wave"/Txxx".

For now i have the conclusion that you can't run the Domoticz services on Domoticz:8080 within the hardware enabled "Open Z-Wave"/Txxx".
And run at the same time the Razberry:8083 services.

When you remove the "Open Z-Wave"/Txxx". hardware within Domoticz then the z-wave:8083 is running like a charming. After removing within Domoticz i suggest to restart the services. As well Domoticz and the Z-wave services.

So far there are no more errors like "unable to load data" for example within the Zwave:8083 url.

Nice, but now I missing the Domoticz objects in ..:8083 vice versa i missing the Z-wave object in ...:8080

So you have to choose whick url port is leading and for what. 8080 or 8083.

If you have the solution to RUN and USE the Z-wave objects within Domoticz:8080 the I prefer this combination.

( You can always run Z-wave:8083 if you need too. To check things for example. But then you must not have running the hardware "Open Z-Wave"/Txxx" within Domoticz. So remove it en restart Domoticz. Or deactivate it and also restart Domoticz. And don't forget to start the Z-wave services on the Raspberry PI.
mario84

Post by mario84 »

I Have very similar problem , after restart of Pi. ( manual of by power shout down). i lost all nodes in list ( domoticze).
Which make me crazy with excluding and including all devices in home.
Did somebody found some solution for this? I made full new installation of rasbian but without success.

- How to check if RaZberry is damaged?