Am I having a broken Razberry board?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
kujalmi

Am I having a broken Razberry board?

Post by kujalmi »

Greetings,

Would like to get some comments before I return my razberry board to dealer if this is actually a software hick-up and not a broken board. Things started to go wrong around when I also did some updates on raspberry...

When I log into Z-way control, I see only "There is no device installed yet" and "Smarthome UI - ERROR Unable to load data"...
I have tried all the "usual" restart tricks with no luck. When I power off and then power on the device I see both LEDs go on for about 2-3 seconds and then off until next power cycle. Pushing/holding reset switch seems to do nothing.
Any ideas? I tried to look for similar issues here and google but didn't find so decided to ask here...
Thanks!
enbemokel

Re: Am I having a broken Razberry board?

Post by enbemokel »

Did it work before? What PI are you using, which distribution?
WLAN and Bluetooth disabled?
Some more information about your system.........
kujalmi

Post by kujalmi »

Yes it did work just fine until now :( it's running on Raspberry PI 2 model B if I remember correctly.
I don't think that PI even has BT or WIFI?
OS is noobs delivered on SD, more detailed information I can provide when I get home.

Oh and "magnetic switch -> turn lights on" seems to be still working... But shutdown lights after 30 seconds don't work anymore.
kujalmi

Post by kujalmi »

Well, the board was not broken. I installed razberry / raspbian image to new SD card and everything started working.
I'm happy that the board works but seems that there's still some work to do on the software side.