Z-Way Standard User Interface: Unable to load data v2.3.6

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
LasPro

Z-Way Standard User Interface: Unable to load data v2.3.6

Post by LasPro »

My Razberry is working quite stable (about 20 devices and about 40 apps). Since beginning of the week the regular user interface has stoped working: The UI tells me that no devices are on the dashboard, the „room settings“ or „my setting“ can not be opened, The menu events or elements can be openened but in case of accessing the properties: „unable to load data“.

This does not effect neither the expert user mode nor the IOS Z-wave apps: Here everthing is working regulary.

What's wrong?
The restore of backup files (*.zbk) is possible, but the effect remains the same (even in the case of older backups).
LasPro

Re: Z-Way Standard User Interface: Unable to load data v2.3.6

Post by LasPro »

Nachtrag:
Einer der letzten Aktionen war, die Sprache der Oberfläche auf Deutsch umzustellen. Kurze Zeit später war es dann vorbei...

Der Versuch, die Einstellung wieder rückgängig zu machen unter "Meine Einstellungen:" ergibt abermals:
SmartHome UI Error: Fehler beim Laden der Daten

Was ist hier los?
(natürlich ist der Raspi mehrfach neu gestartet, das API neu gestartet etc)
LasPro

Post by LasPro »

Now, from one day to another it's working again. No interaction by myself.

Is there any activity in the background on my Razberry server by Z-wave.me?
hamish

Post by hamish »

I have this exact same issue this morning...

Overnight, openHab2 stopped getting updates... Logs 'looked' fine... As in they're updating. However there were no messages about notifyingopenHab2 in the z-way log... openHab just kept saying it couldn't contact the way server

I tried to restart and the startup said it was successful. but no change at openHab. And I then tried the z-way web interface. It just refused work... Looking deeper I discovered that the old z-way server from yesterday was still running... And so was a 'new' one from today that I'd just started (With systemd startup service, so not by hand)

So I killed it all off (One stopped via systemctl, the other - the old copy had to be killed). And restarted... Initially the logs look good. away claims notifications are going to openHab...

But
  • I can't login to the expert interface... I get the 'Unable to load data' error
  • openHab complains that it can't login to the REST interface - (check the password it says - but as I can't even get a login prompt for the web interface on my browser from z-way 'm not counting on it being actually wrong over night)
Anyone managed to solve it?