RaZberry2 does NOT resets to factory default

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
DarS

RaZberry2 does NOT resets to factory default

Post by DarS »

I am in the process of migrating my house from older RaZberry controller (with 3xxx chipset) to newer RaZberry2 board (with 5xxx chipset).
This new RaZberry2 has been connected to RPi 3 and properly configured. Web GUI worked well, so I begun to exclude devices from the old controller and include them in the new one. And just the first device proved itself to be problematic...
I spent some time including and excluding this device (for troubleshooting), making some mess with the new controller. I want now to reset the RaZberry2 to factory default.
The printed guide (included in the box) says:
Reset Button - Keeping this button pushed for 10 seconds will perform a factory reset [...]
Unfortunately this is not happening. It looks like the controller board does not react at all on any presses of the Reset button.
Am I doing something wrong when trying to reset the controller? Or the manual is misleading?

Help/advice is much appreciated.

Regards,
-DarS
IgoriokLT

Re: RaZberry2 does NOT resets to factory default

Post by IgoriokLT »

There is an option in Expert Mode - Reset Controller to factory defaults. Did you try it?
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png (14.82 KiB) Viewed 7096 times
DarS

Post by DarS »

Thanks for suggestion! Indeed, I found it as well :) And eventually I reset my new controller this way.
So I assume the reset button does NOT work as intended, and the long press (over 10s) does NOT resets to factory defaults.

Sad, because such statements appeared in a paper documentation submitted with the RaZberry2, so you may start wondering what else there is not true...

Regards,
-DarS
Gwen

Post by Gwen »

Hello,

I have since few days the same problem. Do you solve it ?

Regards,
Gwen