Zway remote access cant log in

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Provo

Re: Zway remote access cant log in

Post by Provo »

"Do you want to enable the remote support(y/n)? Remote support NOT enabled" Did you reply no here?

Anyway, try logging in locally first. Enter your raspberry pi's IP in the browser's address bar, followed by :8083. Like e.g. this: 192.168.1.135:8083. You shouldn't need to enter any credentials the first time, if I remember correctly. Now click the menu button in the top right corner, and go to Management, and then User Management. Edit your admin user and give it a new strong password that you'll remember. Next click the menu button and Management again, and go to Remote Access. Make sure Enable Remote Access is checked.

Now you should be able to go to find.z-wave.me, and log in by using your remote ID with your local credentials. Something like this:

ID/Username: 99069/admin
Password: whatever_you_made_for_your_admin_user

There seems to have been some changes to how remote login works, so I don't think that remote password you saw in the logs is even used for anything anymore.
teklov

Post by teklov »

I also have same problem. Tried different platforms.

My os:
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="9"
VERSION="9 (stretch)"
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian
HOME_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/"
When i tried to log in locally with Chromium i got this message:
This site can’t be reached
192.168.1.110 refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
I'm really tired of Zway.me :evil:
Provo

Post by Provo »

teklov wrote:
11 Feb 2018 20:27
When i tried to log in locally with Chromium i got this message:

I'm really tired of Zway.me :evil:
Why are you complaining about remote access when you can't log in locally? I understand your frustration, but these are different things.

I would guess your problem is that you are trying to install on Stretch which isn't really supported. Only Jessie is. However, the support people just posted a thread describing how to install on Stretch. You could try that.