New Razberry ZWave Plus not ZWave Plus?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
SubnetMask

New Razberry ZWave Plus not ZWave Plus?

Post by SubnetMask »

I just picked up two new RaZberry cards (these exact cards) for some new automation I'm going to be setting up for my mother and sister. I've been using one of the original RaZberry's for quite some time, which has been working quite well, which is why I stuck with the RaZberry cards. I just got one of them hooked up to the new Pi and interfaced with Home Assistant, and I found something that concerns me. I know these are supposed to be the new Z-Wave 500 series chips and ZWave Plus, which is why I ordered these (the layout is quite different from my original RaZberry), however, when I look at the info for it, I see 'is zwave plus false'. Is there something that I need to change, enable, update, etc for it to be recognized properly? Something I'm missing?
PoltoS

Re: New Razberry ZWave Plus not ZWave Plus?

Post by PoltoS »

You need to change your s/w ;) To Z-Way ;)

He h/w is Z-Wave Plus compliant, but most of the magic is in the s/w. And if Home Assistant is not marking it as Z-Wave Plus the issue is on Home Assistant side.
ronnysharma

Re: New Razberry ZWave Plus not ZWave Plus?

Post by ronnysharma »

PoltoS, The ZWay Control is no longer working on my iPhone 7 upon today's iOS 11.3 update. As I open the app it is only loading a blank screen during its startup and gradually after few second crashes itself automatically. Can you please help me?