Very stable now

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Spirit78

Very stable now

Post by Spirit78 »

For about 4 Weeks I think, I have beeing running my RaZberry and HomeKit without any restarts or cronjob-restarts. So to me it now seems to be really stable. HomeKit works everytime I check it. I do have a virtual sensor that doesnt work, but dont bather me much.

Only thing I wonder is, the pop-app or the z-way control app, almost everytime i want to use them, they cant connect without me having to go to settings in the apps, and press save under connections. But that is the only issue I have now. So good work guys :)

FYI: I have iPhone 8, iPad 4gen and ATV4
equathza

Re: Very stable now

Post by equathza »

Tjhat's good news about the stability, do you mind mentioning which version of z-way you are running?

For me version 2.3.7 is not stable for me once I setup the Homekit plugin, I took a gamble and installed the latest 2.3.8-rc1. This version seems to run stable with Homekit for a few days now!

The issues you describe with the z-way control app I have experienced too. It's like the app doesn't keep a local cache of the configuration..
-> A fellow Z-way user running a network of 50+ devices
Spirit78

Post by Spirit78 »

I run z-way 2.3.7 and HKit 2.0.9. The thing is that I did absolute nothing when it got stable, no upgrade, reboot or anything. It just got stable one day all of a sudden. And still is. Did a reboot now after about 5-6 weeks cause z-way and HK didnt sync 100% on a Fibaro FGBS-001 sensor I have. My suspicous is that it may got stable when I did an upgrade on my ATV4 or rebooted the ATV4.
Mosbey

Post by Mosbey »

I've had a similar thing happen, Spirit78. There was a reason for the sudden change though. Something was messing with it and when I cleaned up my computer, it started working great.