RaZberry 7 Pro defective?

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PoltoS

Re: RaZberry 7 Pro defective?

Post by PoltoS »

Please provide the log, so we check it. Are you sure you have clicked on the S2 keys to grant?
n-gauge

Post by n-gauge »

I'm not quite sure how to understand what/how you mean 'clicked on the S2 keys to grant'. Could you elaborate, please?

I'll pm you the logs, as they're too long to be published here.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

When you include in Expert UI an S2 capable device, there is a pop-up that asks you for keys to be granted. If you don't do that, S2 will fail to negotiate the secure key
n-gauge

Post by n-gauge »

I do get a yellow "banner" displaying 'Wait for Key verification' but not a "real pop-up" as such.
Key_verification.PNG
Key_verification.PNG (10.79 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
And - when including in 'Security S2 & S0' - if S2 interview fails, shouldn't S0 be used automatically? Instead of interrupting/failing inclusion completely?

(When trying to include in Basic UI, process either hangs/fails or security interview does not succeed - essentially the same results as in Expert UI.)

Security interviews on these devices worked fine on the RaZberry 2 i had before.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Looks like you are using a device with S0 only and something fails with it. Please provide the log for more details
n-gauge

Post by n-gauge »

The result is the same with all devices (I'm currently only using Fibaro and Qubino) that I try to include.
I PM'ed you the logs of inclusion processes yesterday.
n-gauge

Post by n-gauge »

@PoltoS
Have you had a chance to look at the logs I sent you? What problems did you find?