Sensative Strip Guard always OFF

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
KGBEl

Sensative Strip Guard always OFF

Post by KGBEl »

Hello, I have three old Strip Guards wich I tried to migrate from my Tellstick to (Razberry 7 Pro) Z-Way. The newest one (App vers. 1.0) worked fine and shows door open/closed.
One had a bad battery but the last one (App vers. 0.8) is easy to exclude or include, always shows up but never show any changes, door is always closed i Z-Way.
I read an old thread about this and tried to move strip guard to another place, for it to find a new route, works fine but as before it's always closed.
I have used the ExpertUi to Exclude and Include the strip, works fine every time, but no changes in it's behavior.

What have I done wrong?
seattleneil

Re: Sensative Strip Guard always OFF

Post by seattleneil »

To see what messages are received by Z-Way, look in the log file (/var/log/z-way-server.log) and use the expert UI Analytics->Zniffer History tool.

To understand Z-Wave RF performance and identify problems, this post provides a description of other Z-Way tools: https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... 06&p=98027
KGBEl

Re: Sensative Strip Guard always OFF

Post by KGBEl »

Thank you, I will try to use your advice to understand and look for what has caused the problem.

I will probably come back in this issue....