Forest Motorized System

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
pofs

Re: Forest Motorized System

Post by pofs »

I think you should consult with your vendor support and ask them how to link curtain shutter with remote when remote is not a primary controller.

Remote doesn't support association groups (or at least it doesn't expose it directly). Probably the linked node can be set via COMMAND_CLASS_CONTROLLER_REPLICATION, but we don't support it. You can try to send a raw command, but no guarantee it'd help:

Code: Select all

/ZWaveAPI/Run/SendData(A,[0x21,0x31,0,1,B])
where A is your remote node id, and B is your curtain shutter node id.

The other thing to try is transfer a scene info:

Code: Select all

/ZWaveAPI/Run/SendData(A,[0x21,0x33,0,2,B,50])
This should set level 50 to scene 2. If this works, you could setup other scenes as well.
johnm

Post by johnm »

In desperation, I bought the GE 45600 Z-Wave remote control. I paired it with the Razberry and it shows up as a device.

However I don't see association groups anywhere in the expert UI? Is this supposed to show up under the curtain motor or under the remote, or elsewhere? Thanks
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Looks like yours is not just rebrended, but have different firmware and does not support any command classes except for COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC.

I'm not sure you can configure it from RaZberry - once included, use the way described in the manual of that device.
johnm

Post by johnm »

Thanks for the reply Poltorak. I'm not sure if you're referring to the GE remote or the original remote that I had for my curtain?

Where should the association groups show up in Razberry, under the curtain or the remote?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

In the Remote