Everspring AN158 not showing up as sensor anymore

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
nicholas-s

Everspring AN158 not showing up as sensor anymore

Post by nicholas-s »

Hi,

my controller crashed and I had to rebuild my Z-Wave network including Z-Cloud configuration.
I have about 10 Everspring AN158 power sockets that also come with a metering function. They can report cumulated and current values.

Before the crash, the current power consumption of the power sockets was shown below "Sensors" and the cumulated values below "Meter". Now, all AN158 devices are missing below "Sensors" but still show up at "Meter" but only with the cumulated values. What happened ? How can I restore the entries below "Sensors" ?

The sockets are sending updates of their current power consumption values via the JSON interface by the way, so from a network point of view things are good. It´s just that they are missing in the web interface.

Triggering the device interview again did not change anything.

Regards,
PoltoS

Make sure interview was

Post by PoltoS »

Make sure interview was finished with SensorMultilevel (or Meter - do not remember). Also try to use expert commands tab to request the value.
nicholas-s

Still not working

Post by nicholas-s »

Hi, the interview was finished for all supported command classes.
Problem still persists.

I tried looking at the device information XML file, but the download failed (https://z-cloud.zwave.me:xxxxx/zddx/00092c26-004.xml) - could the problem be related to this ?

Meter Get does not really work for the Everspring devices, Meter Get triggers an immediate Send Report to the Controller node with the desired result, but does not come as a response to the command.

This was however always the case with these devices.

nicholas-s

One more finding: I installed

Post by nicholas-s »

One more finding: I installed a few of these AEON Labs In-Wall Switches with Metering function today.
http://www.zwave4u.com/products/de/Scha ... b6a60c6afd

Same problem here. They show up as meter but not as sensor. Interview finished correctly. I suspect a general bug in either my account or in Z-Cloud.
nicholas-s

Works OK in Z-Wav App

Post by nicholas-s »

More info that could be helpful: Everything works correctly in the Z-Way iOS app, all devices show up at sensors and report their current values. In the web interface they don´t appear.
PoltoS

Thanks for this finding. It

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks for this finding. It is certainly in the UI. We will have a look.
PoltoS

Works for us. Can you give

Post by PoltoS »

Works for us. Can you give more info? We need full Meter CC structure to understand the reason (you can get it using HTTP/JSON API). Also try using our lates version of RaZberry Z-Way software.
nicholas-s

FYI - it works correctly with

Post by nicholas-s »

FYI - it works correctly with the Razberry module & software.