Unable to include ZME_06443

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
hako74

Unable to include ZME_06443

Post by hako74 »

I am unable to include the Duwi 05443 wall controller with the Z-Wave.me firmware. I'm using Z-Cloud with a Vision z-wave usb-stick. It only gets included as a failed device when pressing the UP button three times. I tried it several times without success.

This does not work:
Press the button “Inclusion” for 2 seconds. The LED will start shining green. The led does not become green. When pressing it three times it becomes green, but I can not include the device at that moment.

And finaly I tried to reset the device but again this fails.
The exclusion button blinks all three colors after 8 seconds, but after pressing the Up or Down button the led wil shine RED. When pressing the exclusion button to long it will start blinking RED.

What am I doing wrong, how can I get this device included in the Z-way network.
hako74

Thanks for the support zwave

Post by hako74 »

Thanks for the support zwave.me guys, NOT!!!
I have finally figured it out myself, by using the Duwi manual for the controller. It appears that your manual is missing some peaces.
This problem occured because I shortly used this controller as the only controller for a dimmer. Now it had to be included in a different network, so all settings needed to be reset.
This causes the device to loose its role as primary controller and all network settings will be erased.
* 5 sec "Exclude" button
LED blinks red/yellow/green
3 times the UP button within 1.5 sec.
3 times the DOWN button within 1.5 sec.
LED blinks green fast followed by 3 sec green LED.

The controller is completely reset, after this I was able to include the device in my new network.