New Fibaro Wall plug - interview does not finish

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
bengthaugland

New Fibaro Wall plug - interview does not finish

Post by bengthaugland »

When including the Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPE/F-101 the interview process refuses to finalize. Both the initial interview process and the manual interview process hangs in the "alarm feature" interview process.
mcfanda

FGS-221 v2.1

Post by mcfanda »

I have the same problem. I found in another threat that the problem is on SwitchAll implementation from fibaro, a capability that I do not use. However, as I want to connect that switch to a motion sensor, this interview problem prevents the two devices to communicate (I can see that in the route table). Any help?
PoltoS

Indeed all Fibaro devices

Post by PoltoS »

Indeed all Fibaro devices have strange impelementation of SwitchAll (the implementation is just incorrect). Can not say about Alarm yet, we have not tested it a lot.

But the interview has nothing to do with routing table and the ability of two devices to communicate. Note that montion detector is usually a sleeping device and the Wall Plug will certainly never see it in neighbours, while the motion detector will be able to access the Wall Plug at any time.
pz1

On the boxes of the FGS 221

Post by pz1 »

On the boxes of the FGS 221 and 211 devices that I have, they printed the logo "Speaks Zwave". I always thought that meant these devices were certified. Puzzled....
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
mcfanda

in "switch all configuration"

Post by mcfanda »

in "switch all configuration" -> "mode", if you set "not in switch all group" the interview get completed and everything works fine
Frédéric

Hi,

Post by Frédéric »

Hi,

I did not find this command in z-cloud? Still have the problem and I don't find the config file in the list of "device configuration".

Thanks for helping
pateutz

FGWPE, Binary Power Switch and the Interview stage is not comple

Post by pateutz »

i'am new in this part of home automation i have an raspberry pi with Z-Wave( RaZberry ) module installed and a FIB_FGWPF-101. On the device configuration interview stage of the FGWPE the Interview stage is not completed. You probably have to wake up the device. +++++ ++++.

I can control it (On/Off but the interview stage will is not complete. What is the impact of this.

Any help

Best Regards,

Daniel
PoltoS

This is a minor bug in Fibaro

Post by PoltoS »

This is a minor bug in Fibaro device. It will not have any impact on you
casperleenheer

Hi, I'm new with Z-Wave but I

Post by casperleenheer »

Hi, I'm new with Z-Wave but I can't find where to do this. Can you point me out? Thanks.