New Danfoss Thermostat

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
Interpunktor

New Danfoss Thermostat

Post by Interpunktor »

Due to the evolution of my z-wave infrastructure my second device arrived yesterday. It is a probably "new" Danfoss Thermostat witch has a own Ordernumber: 014G0012 Package announce it content with "Danfoss living connect z"The old, quit messy and -LivingConnect only-, Thermostat might be ordered with Number 014G0002.The z-wave command classes described in the manual are:Z-Wave Command ClassCOMMAND_CLASS_BATTERYCOMMAND_CLASS_CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULECOMMAND_CLASS_CLOCKCOMMAND_CLASS_VERSIONCOMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFICCOMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_COMMANDCOMMAND_CLASS_PROTECTIONCOMMAND_CLASS_THERMOSTAT_SETPOINTCOMMAND_CLASS_WAKE_UPNevertheless this device shows only up in the Device Control->Status SectionI'm not able to control it via the GUI.Sending commands like---://My.raspi.local:PORT/ZWaveAPI/Run/devices[3].instances[0].commandClasses[67].Set(1,21)for setting its Temperature to 21 degree or---://My.raspi.local:PORT/ZWaveAPI/Run/devices[3].ThermostatSetPoint.data[1].val.valuefor getting the setting are successful but i would prefer to do that with the GUI.Would someone please help me and give me a hint where to change the NIF or somewhat else which will probably  allow me to see and set the Temperature in the Raspi Z-Way GUI.Or should i go back to the z-cloud (which doesn't support my first device, the AEON LABS Multisensor for now)Thanks in advanceKlaus 
PoltoS

This problem was fixed in our

Post by PoltoS »

This problem was fixed in our UI. The new version will be released on May 5th.